Crowne Zoysia Sod Myrtle Beach, SC
Crowne Zoysia is a wider blade turf grass. This particular variety of zoysia is durable, resistant to heat and the watering is reduced on it. This zoysia grass does well in the shade but can handle the full sun as well. This grass can be installed year-round.
- Crowne Zoysia is very drought tolerant and has very low irrigation needs. This is a very warm season variety of turf grass.
- Course Texture/Dark Green
- 6 to 8 hours of sunlight (it is adaptable to partial shade)
- Very traffic tolerant
- Most importantly, Crowne Zoysia competes well with weed invasion.
- 1” to 1 ½” of water per week
- 2” to 3”