Pump Station Services
Why spend extra money on water bills each month if you don’t have to? S&R Turf is a certified service provider for Rain Bird and we can help you with all of your irrigation needs. Our certified staff can help you by installing a new pump station, maintaining an existing system, or by adding upgrades to an existing system. Poorly maintained, damaged or outdated irrigation systems can cause the cost of operating your existing system to escalate quickly. These increased cost could be due to damaged components, poor scheduling or bad initial design. Our certified technicians can evaluate your current system, diagnose issues, offer recommendations on how to improve efficiency and keep your system working at optimal capacity.
These efficient pumping systems can help you to improve your water window and help save money.
- We offer a variety of irrigation pump stations to address the specific needs of a wide range of customized pumping solutions. These efficient pumping systems can help you to improve your water window and help save money.
- Installation of new pump stations.
- LC Series Light Commercial Pump Station
- CLP Series Pump Stations (up to 120+ gpm flow)
- LP Series Pump Stations (up to 200+ gpm flow)
- D Series Pump Stations (up to 350+ gpm flow)
- Mid Series Pump Stations (up to 600+ gpm flow)
- Large Series Multiple Pump Stations (up to 1800 gpm flow)
- Vertical Turbine Pump Stations (up to 3000+ gpm flow)
- Pump Panel Only
Possible options are:
However, it is essential that you properly maintain your pump station investment with annual maintenance and service from a certified service provider such as S&R Turf.
- Annual Pump Maintenance
- Pump start-up
- AC and DC motor rewind
- Rebuild vertical turbine and centrifugal pumps
- New vertical turbines and centrifugal pumps
- Pipe fitting and welding retrofits
- Dive inspections of wet well and intake
Pump station maintenance and repair – Our service trucks are equipped with the tools and parts needed for most emergency repairs, general maintenance, or a complete pumping station removal and renovation.
Purchasing a quality pump station is important for effective applications and energy efficiency. However, it is essential that you properly maintain your pump station investment with annual maintenance and service from a certified service provider such as S&R Turf.